Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Place Cards

Well Thanksgiving is just around the corner!!! I LOVE Thanksgiving and am really excited to eat yummy food with people I LOVE...

With yummy food and a fancy decorated table comes  

PLACE CARDS 

I was trying to think of a creative, fun, different thing to do... I had this pumpkin lying around so I figured I should use that...

At first I thought it would be cute to put the name on the pumpkin.. which would be super cute, but I didn't have enough black stickers to spell my name (runn'en low in the alphabet sticker department) you could paint the names on, or you could print out name cards, back them with black paper {or any festive color or print} and take a small slice out of the top of the pumpkin and place the card right on top...

I LOVE it!!!

Figure out which side of the stem  you want to {slice into} ... do not make it too wide or too deep...



I also had some clothes pins I just finished putting cute scrapbook paper on {for another project I'm working on} and thought this would be a cute way to do name cards too!

I also {googled} place cards and there were some really cute ideas... I liked these TWO ideas as well! Super cute & Festive!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!! Go Make your table nice & peeertty!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

What a fun idea - never thought to just stick it in the pumpkin. Very festive.