Wednesday, March 9, 2011

{cup cakes}

I love how cute cupcakes can be!  A cute cupcake holder  is on my list of things to get but I don't currently have one, so I whipped out a few dishes and created one real quick...
between the glass platter, glass cake stand, and a crystal bowl I created this!
with each thing stacked on the next, it turned out to be just what I needed to display my cupcakes
I made a few quick crepe paper doilie decor things by folding and scrunching some crepe paper... to make one smaller {yellow} for layering just cut the crepe paper down the middle...
I layerd the crepe paper doilie things, star punched the birthday boys first initial, and hot glued them all onto a stick...
made some smaller stars to top off the other cupcakes... simple {two} star punch outs, hot glued together, with a toothpick in the middle...
This was super fast and easy to throw together and made it so much cuter than just plane ol' cupcakes on a plate!
Photobucket

No comments: