Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Finally Organized!!!

ok so , this is my counter top and cupboard  that I've been needing to get organized! I KNOW its awful and embarrassing, but there it is....
SO BEFORE:
and AFTER!!!
ok so it's no Martha Stewart but everything has a place and it looks CLEAN!!
Couple of things I did: I have this old hardware drawer organizers that I LOVE cause it holds lots all my little things I need, it however is NOT cute... so lets make it cute!! I cut out labels {oh how I LOVE labels}... and hot glued them onto each drawer...
painted the ugly thing from blue to brown, to go better with my paper choice...
slid in all the now cute labeled compartments and viola!!
I also threw together this ribbon organizer... I had some random things of string and ribbon lying around so I needed this!!
I wrapped an old baby formula can in scrapbook paper, glued two pieces of cardboard together, folded back the sides making 4 separated spaces...
punched a hold in the side and used my handy dandy grommet tool to make a nice clean hole...
works great! keeps it separated and neat and is nice and handy... I have all my other ribbon in rubber made bins put away but I find it necessary to have at least 2-4 out and easily available for quick projects...
and another after shot, just because.... I feel so much better having this space cleaned up!!! {for now :)}

Photobucket

No comments: