Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Drapes

Ok so these are not done yet... but they're close... I bought some fabric for drapes not really having a plan. I wouldn't suggest doing this, luckily they turned out cause the fabric wasn't cheap... I really like how they turned out, I wanted them to be sheer so I could have the light shine thru without having to tie them back... & I wanted some type of swag look...and this was the end result... I feel like they need something, not sure what yet... maybe some black flowers on the top ?? They don't feel finished... and they need to actually be hung right, they are currently only hung by push pins... but I do like them...


I bought enough fabric to make a crib skirt with the pink... it's a really cute/pretty fabric I'll take more picts later but for now this is what I have... I also bought all the fabric for a quilt... now if I can just find time to do it all... I'm getting close to haven this baby so I'm kinda on a time limit... I hope I can get it all done in time!!!

2 comments:

Shea Wade said...

Those are cute! I dont know how your planning on hanging them, or if you already have a way. But, it would be cute if you found some flower hooks or flower knobs to hang them from. Just an idea. They turned out way cute, cant wait to see the finished project!! Oh ya and the baby GIRL!!

Brittany said...

:) How pretty! Love them.