Thursday, April 8, 2010

Accent to Drapes

So I've been meaning to post this for forever... After I finished these drapes I knew they weren't actually "finished" they were missing something.... I knew I needed more black added to the top I just wasn't sure what... I had bought these feather boas, and was going to make feather balls and hang the balls from the ceiling... but instead I used the boas to literally top off the drapes! I LOVE it it is just what these drapes needed, Super easy too, I just tucked them into the top of the blinds no sewing at all... and feathers go great with my bird theme... kinda fun when you have one project in mind and then it turns into something else...sometimes you can't plan it, it just happens!!





1 comment:

Brittany said...

So cute! It looks like a little botique rooM!