Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Boredom Busters

Well Summer is upon us, which means you may be hearing the words "I'm bored"... not my favorite thing! So I decided to put together a jar full of things to do when you hear those two little words...
I just cut out a strip of "summery" scrapbook paper, put a label on it, with a flower di-cut and hot glued it right onto a mason jar.... cut out a circle shaped piece of different scrapbook paper and hot glued it into the lid...
I put my own little twist on this idea and added different colored papers each with different categories, The pink ones are chores for those times they keep complaining that there's just nothing to do... Green are activities and crafts that require help from YOU, and the blue ones are activities that require less help, for those times you don't have time to "play"...

We have already done one idea from the jar and the kids loved it! If your interested in a list of the ideas, email me and I'll forward you a pdf version of the things I came up with...
Happy Summer!!

No comments: