Monday, October 4, 2010

Packing Tips

So we are going to Disneyland here in a little while... so naturally I'm packing a week or so in advance like I always do... SO I thought I'd pass along one of my favorite ways to pack... I will do this if I am putting clothes in a bag or suitcase along with other items... so the clothes don't get lost in the mix of everything else you've got shoved in the bag!!! ITEMS YOU WILL NEED: clothes {obviously}, ziplock bags, permanent marker...
Clean ~ Fold ~ and lay out everything your wanting to pack... the size of your clothes will determine how many items can fit into a ziplock bag.... also the size of the ziplock bag will determine how many items you can fit in it...  ziplock bags come in several different small and big sizes... so lay it all out and put your items in the ziplock bags, then label the bags... You can either label the bags with the destinations or day to day... Mon. Tues. Wed.
After you've got everything in a ziplock bag, put it in a garbage bag, scribble the kids name on it ....
.... then put the garbage bag in the {suitcase} woo hooo! All nice and together, and snug a s a bug, not to be mixed up with anything else...
Happy Packing... {next time you go somewhere}
Photobucket

No comments: