Monday, December 13, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things....

Just thought I'd share a few of my favorite items I have in my home, for the holidays!!! 

* my clipboard wall is a perfect place to display our Christmas Cards this year!!! I am loving it!!!

* I have a super cute tree that is a countdown to Christmas as well, the kids hang an ornament on it every day until Christmas but I didn't dare get it out this year, due to a certain 7 month old crawling around getting into everything... but I also love the metal tin, that has a snowflake magnet that you move from # to #

*I had to show my shelf!! My total #1 favorite thing, I get compliments on it all the time!!! I LOVE IT!!!

*and snowflakes!! I LOVE making snowflakes... I discovered this year, a little trick, after you cut them out, spray a little water on them {with a spray bottle} to help flatten them out, not too much, just enough to take out the creases in the paper... they hang better this way!! This is always a fun activity to do with the kiddies!!!

 *My cute holiday boards...the stockings were hung & Happy Holidays & of course the  mantle...

* Happy Holidays*

... coming soon, neighbor, teacher, and small gift ideas and links...

Photobucket

No comments: