Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hot Chocolate Bar

We had some family over after a Christmas Concert last night, and enjoyed a hot chocolate bar! This is one of my favorite things to do in the season... couple things I did .... first I covered the hot chocolate cans with white paper and silver {fluffy string?} ... just to festify them, and make them cute!


made some cute sparkly labels ....

put Christmas lights on the table, clothes pined {clipped} my labels onto some snowman coasters I had that stood up, and labeled each flavor and item they could put in their hot chocolate...


we had cookies, donuts, clemintines, egg nog and hot chocolate, .... i also sprinkled cute {snowflake} confetti all over the table, it was super - duper cute and yummy to my tummy!!

oh p.s. I also made some  snowflakes and hung them above the table! It was very fun and festive!!!


Photobucket

No comments: