Saturday, July 2, 2011

4th of July Windsock

wow! So things have super buys around here, so I haven't done much anything crafty... I did however do this project a while ago, I thought I had more pics of the how-to process but I guess not... I made it out of crepe~paper...
first I got a long sheet of white paper and sewed red &  white crepe paper stripes onto it, gathering the crepe paper as I went...

then I tapped it together
made a crepe paper doilie, and added a star in the middle...
then taped on some long strips of blue for the bottom...
super cute and totally free, granted you have the red, white, and blue crepe paper... only takes a few minutes and is super festive... 
it is however not weather proof, 
obviously 
so keep it out of the rain...

were pretty busy doing lots of 
fun festive stuff for the holidays 

so happy 

JULY!!!
my favorite month of the year!!!


Photobucket

No comments: